Wednesday, February 11

House Portrait

"House Portrait"
6" x 12"
Oil on wrapped canvas
From time to time I mention that I am in the midst of painting commissioned house portraits.  I do this for real estate agents to give as closing gifts.  Here is one of my recent ones that pleased both the agent and the homeowner who would no longer live in this lovely home. 

I enjoy painting homes and capturing the personality of the homeowners in the choices they've made to make the structure their own. This one is obviously sold, but I will paint one for you, of your home or a friend's, to your size specifications, if you'd like. I can also change the season, the landscaping and the house color if need be.

Carol

Brushstrokes@comcast.net
CarolKeene.com
Dailypaintworks.com
Dailypainters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment