Friday, March 13

Another Three Pots

"Another Three Pots"
14" x 11"
Acrylic on canvas panel 
I painted a similar painting to this one during the summer when I was at the Botanic Gardens. I sold it soon afterward. This is one is a commission piece for a woman who liked what I had done, but wanted it larger and taller. This is how it turned out. 

When people see my website they are usually surprised at the variety of subject matter in at least four different mediums.  I'm often asked what I like to paint best?  My standard and honest answer is, "Whatever I'm painting at the moment."  When I did this knife painting in acrylic I thought, I could do this for the rest of my days.  Of course, come morning, I had forgotten about whatever I had finished the night before and moved on to the next fun thing.   It's all fun to me. I love whatever is on my easel.

Carol

Brushstrokes@comcast.net
CarolKeene.com
Dailypaintworks.com
Dailypainters.com

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely painting - beautiful color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Chris! I appreciate the vote of confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're right, the color palette is what made this one sing the first time and the second, as well.

    ReplyDelete