Monday, February 2

Wildly Wild

"Wildly Wild"
12" x 12"
Oil on wrapped canvas
The wild roses at the Botanic Gardens intrigue me. They're so unstructured and haphazard, compered to the well-bred cousins blossoming properly in the beds around them. When a wild one dazzles me in morning light, I like to capture her, but seldom paint her in season. There are so many other options, for my lovers of roses. 

This feels like a study to me, but I know I'll never take it any further.  I hope she appeals to you as she is… wildly wild.

We are in the midst of a blizzard here in my zip code. I went out and measured 22" of snow on my patio table. While I've been housebound I've updated my website.  If you go to CarolKeene.com there are over 200 new images in the category "Recent Works."  If you've never been to my website before, please go browse. It's clean, orderly and fun to look at. Thank you for looking.  

Carol

Brushstrokes@comcast.net
Carolkeene.com
Dailypaintworks.com
Dailypainters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment