Thank you so much for being a follower of my blog. I have enjoyed sharing my paintings, musings, and techniques with you. I want to advise you that I am moving it from Google Blogger to my own web site, CarolKeene.com. Aside from the continuity and cleaner look that it offers, it also features:
- a view that adapts to mobile devices
- a more robust search function
- the ability to post a photo directly to Pinterest by hovering over its upper left cornerI hope that you will continue to follow me. Here are two choices that will make it easy to do so:
For those who want to receive an e-mail containing each new post
- Visit CarolKeene.com and navigate to My Blog menu.
- Use the Subscribe feature.
For those who use the Reading List on Google Blogger to view new posts
- Login to your account at Blogger.com
- Click on the Blogger icon in upper left corner. This should take you to a page where your blog Reading List is shown.
- Click on the sprocket icon (Manage Reading List) to the right of “Reading List | All Blogs.”
- Click on the Add button at the bottom of your list and copy and paste this RSS Feed URL, http://carol-keene.squarespace.com/carolsblog?format=rss
- This should add to your list, “Carol’s blog - Carol Keene.” Please delete the one shown as “Carol Keene” using the trash can icon.Note that at this time the photo from each post may not be showing in Blogger’s Reading List, but if you click on the blog title, it will open a new window that contains the whole post and the photo.
(In case you’re wondering, I did not compose all the techie stuff above. That is just soooo not me. It was written by my husband Bill who also produced my web site.)Thank you again for following me!Carol