Saturday, June 16

Wildflowers

"Wildflowers"
8" x 8"
Acrylic on canvas panel
It was sunny on the edge of the woods where wildflowers mingled with prairie grasses for our viewing pleasure.  A hammock for two was stretched between two trees in the shade where he read to me as we rocked.  


This little knife painting is compiled from a photo I took a few years ago. The floral elements were scattered on the page, so I nipped and tucked and slathered them on my small panel.
Come visit anytime.
Carol

Dailypaintworks.com
Dailypainters.com
My Gallery
Brushstrokes@comcast.net

4 comments:

  1. Once again - your knife paintings are stunning, superb. I wish you would work more often in this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate your comment, and will attempt more of them. It certainly gave me pleasure to make it. Now that I no longer paint murals, I have tubs of acrylics threatening to dehydrate. I'll continue on with a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol - this is awesome - I absolutely worship this painting.......tf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It's my summer look. I hope to do more similar ones.

    ReplyDelete