Thursday, November 22

Sandy's Red Warning

"Sandy's Red Warning"
5" x 12"
Oil on hardboard
My daughter sent me a photo of the sky over western New Hampshire the morning Sandy hit. Someone she knows took the photo and sent it to her.  This testifies to the first line of the poem I quoted the other day...  "Red sky in morning, Sailors take warning."  It's graphic enough for me!   

While I work on my commission piece here's something different to look at. I'll post more of The Maroon Bells tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it today.  I'm thankful for all of you who come to this place to see my art.

Carol

Dailypaintworks.com
Dailypainters.com
My Gallery
Brushstrokes@comcast.net 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I haven't been here to look in a few days, so I am happy to finally see the "Sandy morning". I love the deep rich colors. I may need to own this. It just calls to me.

    ReplyDelete