Sunday, December 23

Reflecting

"Reflecting"
10" x 8"
Oil on canvas panel





















There were bushes at the edge of the lake on the distant shore that had turned yellow and red before any on my side of the lake. I saw them that morning and decided to document them with only a few strokes.  

Quick, thick and juicy brush studies are fun to paint in thirty minutes or less. They loosen my hand, my heart and my mind for whatever I'm about to paint. It's an exercise that happens to become something tangible.

Carol

Dailypaintworks.com
Dailypainters.com
My Gallery  490 images
Brushstrokes@comcast.net

1 comment:

  1. Carol, Thank you for sharing on your Blog, I have enjoyed following your work. Merry Christmas and wishing you plenty of time to paint in the coming year.
    Cheers!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete