Friday, February 14

Celestial Synapses

"Celestial Synapses"
16" x 20"
Oil on wrapped canvas
Happy Valentine's Day, my loves! 

Number four in my celestial series was painted in three primaries. The secondaries and vague tertiaries were a result of blending. I'm enjoying developing this new process so much, it hardly seems possible that at this stage of my career anything could generate this much enthusiasm.  I feel as comfortable with this as I am when I paint a delicate petal of a rose. 

As with the other three, I have not signed my work on the front. They can be hung in any direction. It's not that I'm ambiguous, I'm giving my viewer options.

This post is number 800 on Dailypaintworks.com.  Eight hundred paintings in nearly as many days.

Carol

Brushstrokes@comcast.net
Dailypaintworks.com
Dailypainters.com

4 comments:

  1. A happy St. Valentine's Day to you too Carol. Take care my friend. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoo! 800! That is a lot! :-) Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes it is. And I feel like I'm just getting into my groove.

      Delete