Wednesday, October 19

Bird Movie

"Bird Movie"
40" x 30"
Acrylic on wrapped canvas
When the small children in my life want time alone with me, we go up and sit on my bed and talk about this painting at the foot of my bed. We make up stories about the birds that live in this house... whose lives, amazingly, seem to run parallel with ours. They named this painting"Bird Movie."

My friend, Peg, has a lovely garden.  One year she placed a chair like this next to her white picket fence covered in morning glories.  She had a plain birdhouse on her chair, but I owned this one, so I adorned her chair with mine. 

Bird Movie is listed with but not for sale through Dailypaintworks.com.  You can see it on my gallery page by clicking here.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment