Saturday, October 22

Veteran's Park Pond

"Veteran's Park Pond"
9" x 12"
Acrylic on canvas panel
There's a pond up north of where I live that has a fenced-in, square dock; like a porch, for fishermen to stand on so they won't sink into the muck and mire. Someone was fishing across from where I was standing, and if his whoops and hollars were interpreted correctly, the fish were biting that day.

By the various colors of green, you might be able to tell that this piece was painted in mid-summer. It's as green as green can be. With a speck of red across the way.

You can find this and the rest of my posts on my gallery page on Dailypaintworks.  Most things are for sale through this site, too.  But if you see somthing without a price or not currently on an auction, please write to me at Brushstrokes@comcast.net

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment