Thursday, April 5

Super Simon

"Super Simon"
8" x 10"
Oil on canvas panel
"How's Chuck doing?" I asked Judy last week when I saw her.  "They call him Superman at the hospital," she said.  You see, one day not too long ago Chuck wasn't feeling well. He went to the doctor and didn't come home ...from the hospital. Leukemia.  Chuck is living on borrowed blood.  It's the only thing keeping him alive... that and our prayers. 

Prayers for Chuck Simon are in order. He's a dear man, my friend, adoring husband, loving father, and a mensch.

Love,
Carol

Dailypainters.com
Dailypaintworks.com
My DPW Gallery
Brushstrokes@comcast.net

2 comments:

  1. Kian is going to want this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is already spoken for, but I shall paint another for your wee darling.

      Delete