Thursday, September 26

Love Stamp, Lamp and Lace

"Love Stamp, Lamp and Lace"
16" x 12"
Watercolor on paper





















I found this painting in my archives while I was cleaning my studio these past couple of days.  It's a watercolor from when that was the only medium I knew. Today I know a few more ways to express myself. 

I'm cleaning instead of painting because a crew from the Princeton Artist Brush Company of Princeton, New Jersey is coming to my studio on Thursday to meet me, see my studio space and prepare to make a video of me painting with their Catalyst paintbrush.  I raved about their #4 Polytip Bristle brush a couple of weeks ago and the adventure began right about then.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Carol

Dailypainters.com
Dailypaintworks.com
Brushstrokes@comcast.net

2 comments:

  1. I remember how thrilled you were with that brush. What a wonderful response from the company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I remain thrilled. Excellent tools make the process less of a battle.

      Delete